First, i’d like to thank Shaun for this. Check out his blog! http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ He’s got great views about things.
Rules of the game:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
THIS IS A PHOTO OF ME WEARING MY SCHOOL UNIFORM AND MAKING FACES BEFORE ENTERING HELL.
1. I put ketchup on almost everything.
2. I like wearing my eyeliner thick.
3. My wardrobe only consists of black, white, gray shirts.
4. I love dubstep and indie music as much as i love food.
5. I’m a big fan of McDonald’s even though they keep on telling me it’s unhealthy.
6. I can watch movies 24 hours a day.
7. I can’t sleep without my hand under the pillow.
8. I love dogs.
9. My feet are abnormal. They’re ultra flexible.
10. I have a boyfriend who is a rockstar named Steve.
NOW I’M GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS GIVEN:
1. Where were you born?
– In the Philippines.
2. What is your favorite movie?
– I have a lot of favorites including the Harry Potter film series, Spirited Away, Arthur, etc.
3. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
– Haven’t thought about that but i’ll be interested to go to Nazareth during Jesus’s time.
4. What do you like to eat?
– Just about anything tasty. I like Japanese and French cuisines though.
5. Where on Earth do you dislike?
– None particularly but maybe the places with a lot of riot.
6. Best song you like?
– Feed Me Diamonds by MNDR and Nightmusic by Grimes and everything Skrillex made.
7. What is the longest you have walked or traveled?
– Maybe the 5km run during a marathon for a charity.
8. Do you have a PC/Laptop/Netpad/ or Phone for your internet use?
– Yes, of course.
9. Who was your favorite Aunt or Uncle as a child?
– My Aunt Helen on my father’s side.
10. Do you like sport? If so, what type?
– Yes, i was a Taekwondo player back then. (Red belt)
11. Where would you rather be?
– I like it here in the Philippines but somewhere colder would be nice.
Now, 11 new questions for the 15 people i have chosen
1. What is your genre of music?
2. Who is your favorite singer/artist/band?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Do you have any vices? If so, what are they?
5. Any religious views?
6. Have you been to Asian countries? Where? Did you like it?
7. Are you a student? Or already working? If yes, what’s your course/career?
8. Where would you rather live? The city or the peaceful suburbs?
9. Do you like poetry or do you get bored reading them?
10. Which clothes do you usually wear when going out?
11. Have you visited my blog? If yes, what do you think about it?
THE CHOSEN 15:
1. Ned’s Blog – http://nedhickson.wordpress.com/
2. Nhan – Fiction – http://nhanfiction.wordpress.com/
3. Taylor Oceans – http://playingyourhandright.wordpress.com
4. Nana Buxani – http://fotolatitudes.wordpress.com
5. Just after words – http://justafterwords.wordpress.com
6. Christina – http://christinadangblog.wordpress.com
7. Chester Maynes – http://chestermaynes.wordpress.com
8. The Middle of Nowhere – http://www.livelifelovebacon.com
9. Taken by Sound – http://takenbysound.wordpress.com
10. sammyvzee – http://sammyev.wordpress.com
11. Coco J. Ginger – http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com/
12. Mesayah – http://mesayah.wordpress.com
13, Vigil Kumar – http://vigilkumar.wordpress.com
14. Valerio D. G. Barbu – http://poezialuivaleriubarbu.wordpress.com/
15. Jord and Kay – http://jordandkay.wordpress.com
At least i’ll be able to know more about you all.
Please accept this award!